Publish with us
You have an idea and the knowledge. Let our team of talented publishing professions help you to publish your book.
Our team understands the needs of physician-authors and corporate partners. We work with 150+ Mommy MD Guides, doctors who are also mothers. We also work with 150+ companies whose products we recommend in our Mommy MD Guides-Recommended Product program. We are skilled at efficiently and effectively producing books, eBooks, audiobooks, websites, apps, and educational and marketing materials.
With our à la carte hybrid publishing program, we can take on as many–or as few–steps of the publishing process as you wish. We can help you:
- Design your book’s cover
- Design your book’s Interior
- Order fulfillment
At Momosa Publishing LLC, our talented team of researchers, writers, editors, copy editors, proofreaders, designers, and indexers has decades of experience in health publishing. We produce the highest quality work, at affordable rates, under deadlines.
Contact Jennifer Bright Reich, cofounder and publisher: email@example.com 610-216-0913
Who Are We?
Momosa Publishing LLC is a hybrid publisher. This is the bridge between:
- Traditional publishing: Where they pay you and do a lot of the work, but they hijack control of your book!
- Custom publishing: Where you maintain control over your book, but you pay all of the money, and you do all of the work!
With hybrid publishing, you hire us to do as much as you wish of the work, you pay as much as you wish of the costs, and you receive a comparable percent of the profits.
Why Should You Publish a Book?
- As a published author, you’re automatically a recognized authority.
- Your byline on a book is your ticket to television, magazine, and radio interviews.
- Spokesperson, media, and speaking opportunities skyrocket.
- Offering your books for sale after seminars and speeches allows you to cash in on “back of the room” sales.
- Offering your wisdom, expertise, and experience in a book benefits thousands of people and patients—even people who will never have the chance to meet you personally.
- Your book will help you spread your message far and wide.
“Jennifer makes it so easy! I could hardly believe that after a few emails and several phone conversations, she organized my thoughts and created a beautiful, published book with my name on it! It was like magic!”
—Rallie McAllister, MD, MPH, mom of three, family physician, and coauthor of the Mommy MD Guides books
Why Should You Publish with Us?
- We’re an efficient, effective team of highly trained editorial and design professionals.
- We have a proven track record of strictly adhering to budgets and schedules.
- We live our mission: We help moms (and dads) raise healthier, happier families.
- Our forte is working with physicians, parents, and physicians who are also parents.
- We love our work, and we have fun—and you will too!
“I have worked with Momosa Publishing for a number of years. Our relationship works well because they understand the world of publishing-from editing, to timelines, to marketing. But, while working on my book I experienced first-hand the fact that they also truly “get” people. The staff is down to Earth and just as passionate about your work as you are. Before working with them I felt overwhelmed and that getting published was far beyond my reach. The team at Momosa took the time to explain the process step-by-step, including me in every decision. No matter where you are in the publishing process and no matter how much assistance you need to get your project completed, they will tailor their services to best meet your needs, and they will get you published!”
—Julie Davidson, mom of two, radio personality, blogger, and author of From Conception to Confusion
What Does It Cost?
We have three tiers of publishing, which are also customizable:
- Mini books: 64 pages
- Hyperfocused books: 65-100 pages
- Focused books: 101-300 pages
- Main books: 301-500 pages
You can design your book a la carte, hiring us for as many pieces of the project as you wish.
Costs include: brainstorming, table of contents creation, competition analysis, co-writing, coaching, editing, copyediting, cover designing, interior designing, indexing, layout, project managing, and printing—to create your print book, eBook, and audiobook.
What Benefits Do We Offer?
Our goal is to help you share your ideas, tips, vision, and story. To that aim, we offer you:
- Experienced, effective coaching to guide you from your idea to your finished book
- Talented team of 25+ professionals
- One liaison between you and our team—giving you a sole point of contact
- National sales team
- National distribution
- Printing and storing
- Inclusion of your book in our Momosa Publising LLC catalog
- Enthusiastic, experienced public relations and media support
- Foreign rights sales to sell the rights to international companies to publish your book
- Premium/corporate sales
- Print, eBook, and audiobook creation
We can also work with you to develop complementary videos, apps, websites, and more.
In addition to literally working on thousands of books for dozens of other companies, our team has published the following titles.
- The Mommy MD Guides book series:
- The Mommy MD Guide to Pregnancy and Birth
- The Mommy MD Guide to Your Baby’s First Year
- The Mommy MD Guide to the Toddler Years
- The Mommy MD Guide to Losing Weight and Feeling Great
- The Mommy MD Guide to Getting Your Baby to Sleep
We have packaged:
- For Rodale Inc.:
- Health Breakthroughs 2013
- Health Breakthroughs 2014
- Diabetes Breakthroughs 2014
- For Fair Winds:
- Healthy Homemade Pet Food
- Down and Dirty
- Going Vegan
- Easy, Affordable Raw
Custom publishing: We have created training manuals, brochures, websites, and more for other companies.
Thank you for considering us for projects with your company!