Learning and Fun
Read how Mommy MD Guides enjoyed learning and fun with their toddlers.
- Artwork: How did you manage your toddler’s artwork?
- Babysitters: How did you find a babysitter for your toddler?
- Computers: Did you let your toddlers use computers?
- Holidays: Did you start any special traditions when your children were toddlers?
- Karate: Did your toddlers take karate lessons?
- Pets: What benefits do pets offer toddlers?
- Traveling: How did you make traveling easier with your toddlers?
The information on MommyMDGuides.com is not intended to replace the diagnosis, treatment, and services of a physician. Always consult your physician or child care expert if you have any questions concerning your family's health. For severe or life-threatening conditions, seek immediate medical attention.